We are experienced in dealing with commercial and business disputes, initially with a view to resolving matters through negotiation and mediation between the parties.
If resolution is not achieved then we can advise claimants and defendants alike in the following types of proceedings:
- possession proceedings to enforce legal and equitable charges;
- dealing with Etridge type defences, allegations of unfair relationship and penalty clauses;
- delivery up proceedings to recover goods from customers and third parties under finance lease agreements;
- dealing with questions of title to goods including defences under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Factors Act 1889 and other related title issues;
- winding up and bankruptcy petitions; and
- enforcement of County and High Court judgments including charging orders and orders for sale.