We are experienced in dealing with all sorts of commercial and business disputes, initially with a view to resolving matters through negotiation and mediation between the parties.
If resolution is not achieved then we are well versed in both High and County Court matters acting for claimants and defendants alike dealing with the following types of proceedings:
- possession proceedings to enforce legal and equitable charges
- dealing with Etridge type defences, allegations of extortionate credit bargain and unfair relationship and penalty clauses.
- delivery up proceedings with damages for conversion under both finance lease agreements and bills of sale against both customers and third parties
- dealing with questions of title to goods including defences under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Factors Act 1889 and other related title issues.
- winding up petitions
- bankruptcy petitions
- enforcement of judgements through charging orders, third party debt orders, income payment orders, writ of delivery and oral examination