ROLAND LAW - Treating Clients Fairly Policy
At Rowland Law we are fully committed to providing the highest standards of advice and service to our clients by working in partnership with them.
Our clients are our most valuable asset and our aim is to ensure that we deliver a client-friendly, robust, reliable, and cost-effective legal service to them.
Jeremy Rowland has an outstanding reputation in the legal market and strives to build long-standing, trusted relationships with all of his clients. He is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all our dealings with clients, and third parties.
In delivering our commitment to Treat Clients Fairly, Rowland Law makes every effort to ensure that our clients are totally satisfied with the legal service they receive and we endeavour to:
- have proper regard to the individual circumstances of each client
- ensure our clients know who has the day to day conduct of their matter
- keep our clients informed regarding the progress of their matter in a clear and understandable manner
- deliver our services in a clear and transparent way without any hidden conditions or complexities
- explain to them the risks associated with their instruction
- ensure our clients are informed as soon as we become aware of any conflict of interests
- understand the individual need and expectations of our clients balancing a professional approach with a caring and understanding style
- ensure that we are flexible in the delivery of our services so that we meet our clients individual agenda and expectations
- ensure that they understand how the services we provide are regulated and the protection that this affords them
- provide advise to clients in a clear and understandable manner, limiting the use of unclear legal language
- only undertake matters which Rowland Law has or will have sufficient resources of time and expertise to complete
- be upfront and as clear as reasonably possible with regards to expected costs and provide explanations as to how and why fees may change over the course of the matter
- explain that although we pride ourselves in the quality of our work and customer service, in the event of a complaint we operate a fair and transparent complaints procedure.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and our Treating Clients Fairly Policy is designed to ensure that we consistently deliver fair outcomes to our clients in line with the SRA’s Code of Conduct.
Our priority is to provide our clients with an excellent service underpinned by the quality of our advice. We are committed to ensuring that our clients want to use our services, stay with us and recommend us to their families, friends and colleagues.
Our service is shaped by listening to our clients’ needs and understanding what is important to them. We take responsibility for meeting the needs of our clients and always look for way to improve the quality of our service. We operate a rigorous file review system as part of our internal audit procedures as well as regularly conducting client surveys to ensure that we consistently enhance the service levels for the client.
We recognise that our employees are critical to delivering a positive client experience and ensuring our clients are treated fairly. All of our employees are fully trained in dealing with our clients and in treating them fairly.